How to find Mogg Latan shrine
Mogg Latan shrine is located in southwest of Ridgeland Tower, south of Satori Mountain.
Mogg Latan shrine puzzles and treasure chests
- Use magnesis to make the two platforms on chains rock, so that you can walk onto them and exit on the next sturdy platforms.
- Use your bow and arrow to cut the strings holding the drawbridge up.
- Use magnesis move the spiked boulders on chains, so you can walk to the end of the plank and open the treasure chest for a Forest Dwellers Bow Quick Shot.
- Backtrack, walk up the steps, and use magnesis to pull the platforms on rails toward you, so that you create a makeshift staircase.
- At the end of the third platform on rails, jump off paraglide and below your destination, where you’ll find a treasure chest with a gold rupee (worth 300 rupees).
- Use magnesis to create a staircase back to where you started.
- Recreate the staircase you first made, and exit onto solid ground.
- Either hit the switch to reveal lanterns, and sever their ropes with an arrow or just shoot the foliage with a fire arrow, to burn away the foliage.
- Use magnesis to open the doors at the top of the ramp.
- Meet Mogg Latan, and collect your spirit orb.