How to find Sha Warvo shrine
Sha Warvo shrine is located in the Tabantha Tower region, northwest of Rito Village, by the Flight Range. (See the gallery above for exact positioning.)
Sha Warvo shrine puzzles and treasure chests
- Paraglide through the first two updrafts.
- Defeat the Guardian Scout beneath where you land.
- Open the treasure chest for a purple rupee (worth 50 rupees).
- Use the updraft to land on the moving platform, and climb the ladder.
- Paraglide to the back of the towering pillar, where you’ll find a hidden updraft to catch up to the top. (It's in the pillar. This would be the hidden winds in the shrine’s subtitle.)
- From the top of the updraft (while you’re just hanging in the air), look for the treasure chest sitting on a small platform, and paraglide there for a Knight’s Bow.
- Make your way back to the hidden updraft, meet Sha Warvo, and collect your spirit orb.