How to find the Recital at Warbler's Nest shrine quest
Recital at Warbler's Nest is one of the few Breath of the Wild shrine quests to have a prerequisite: You must defeat Divine Beast Vah Medoh before you can start.
There are several steps within the quest, most of which are about finding little Rito girls. (Check out the gallery above to see the exact locations and what each sister looks like.)
First, speak to Amali, who’s hanging out near Akh Va'quot shrine (that’s the one atop Rito Village.) She’ll tell the story and give you the quest.
In short, you need to find four of her sisters, all of whom are in the vicinity of Rito Village. Each will give you an ingredient, and then you need to use them to cook salmon meuniere and give it to the final sister (Genli).
How to find the sisters
- Genli is next to the cooking pot in Rito Village, but you need to visit her sisters first. (Might as well mark the location of the cooking pot on your map. It’s helpful for this quest and also as a reminder throughout Breath of the Wild.)
- Notts is a little pink Rito, singing on a ledge above Rito Village. Take the stairs as high as you can in Rito Village, then climb up and right. Listen for singing, and you’ll find her. Speak to Notts, and she’ll give you Tabantha wheat.
- Kotts is a little yellow Rito in a pond near the entrance to Rito Village. Speak to Kotts, and she'll give you hearty salmon.
- Cree is a little blue Rito in the Rito Village general store. Speak to Cree, and you’ll get goat butter.
Return to the cooking pot in Rito Village, and give the hearty salmon meuniere to Genli. (She’s standing next to the cooking pot.) She’ll be (unreasonably) happy, and the quest will enter its next phase.
How to complete the Recital at Warbler's Nest shrine quest
Now that you’ve found the sisters and cooked a meal, there are still a few steps before you can complete the quest. (See the gallery above for the steps visualized.)
- Paraglide to Warbler’s Nest, south of Rito Village. The sisters will be there, practicing their singing.
- Listen to the sisters as they sing, and you’ll hear the melody that solves the puzzle.
- You’ll need a Korok Leaf, which you can get if you cut down a tree in the area. (Look at the top of the trees, and you’ll see the item you need. So just cut them down until a Korok Leaf drops.)
- Armed with your Korok Leaf, stand in the middle of the platform in the middle of the rock formations.
- Look around, and you’ll see five rock formations with a hole in each. They all have a number of rock formations on top of them, too.
- Use your Korok Leaf to blow air through the holes in this order: 4, 5, 3, 1, 2. Each will produce a sound, just like the sisters.
Doing so will complete the Recital at Warbler's Nest shrine quest and reveal Voo Lota shrine.
Voo Lota shrine (The Winding Route) treasure and puzzle solutions
- Climb up the ladder, and hit the switch with a ranged weapon. Or hit it with a melee weapon, but either way, paraglide down to the platform in the center of the lava-filled room.
- Paraglide over the lava and to the left using the air current.
- Make your way to the high platform. Though it isn’t immediately apparent, there are two currents blowing toward the walls and spikes — one high and one low. Knowing this allows you to get to your destination.
- Jump off and paraglide over the spikes using the high current.
- Close your paraglider after you pass the spikes below, then open it when you’re beneath the wall of spikes in front of you.
- Paraglide to the platform in the distance, and open the treasure chest to get the small key.
- Paraglide to the next platform using the current, and drop off before you hit the wall of spikes.
- Walk around the wall of spikes and up the ramp.
- Paraglide to the next platform, where there’s a treasure chest with a Flameblade Attack Up + 13.
- Paraglide to the next platform, where you can use the small key to open the door, meet Voo Lota and collect your spirit orb.