- First, you have to get there. This shrine is surrounded by spikes that you can’t jump over. Climb up to the cliff to the west and use your paraglider to soar over the spikes and get inside.
- Once you’re inside, pull up your cryonis — you’re going to be using it a lot. Stick to the right and follow the walkway deeper into the shrine. When you get to the shallow pool, create an ice block to let you continue.
- A little further along, there will be water streaming down the wall on your right. Create another ice block right on the wall and jump up to the platform.
- Turn around — there’s another platform above where you just came from with a chest. Create two more ice blocks on the wall to get you there. Open the chest for a purple rupee.
- Turn back around and climb about halfway up the wide stairs. Turn to your right to see the puzzle you have to solve.
- You have to create three more ice blocks — one to stop the ball and drop it onto the seesaw, one to prevent the seesaw from moving and one to bounce the ball into the bowl.
- When the door opens, head back down the stairs, then down the ramp on your left to get your well-earned spirit orb.
Breath of the Wild guide: Ha Dahamar shrine walkthrough and puzzle solutions
The water guides