Myahm Agana is a shrine within The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s Hateno Tower region.
On this page, we’ll help you find the Myahm Agana shrine location and puzzle solution, and walk you through the “Myahm Agana Apparatus” trial to collect the chest and spirit orb reward at the end.
The Myahm Agana shrine is located on a ledge just south of the Hateno Village.
Once you are done here, our shrine locations page can direct you to the next nearest shrine to tackle.
Myahm Agana shrine walkthrough
- Turn to the right and climb the stairs to the top.
- Run up to the controls to activate the eponymous apparatus — it’s a motion-controlled marble-in-a-labyrinth puzzle (but it doesn’t look like anything to me).
- Before you try to navigate the ball through the labyrinth, tip the maze toward you, then jump over and work your way back to the chest to pick up a phrenic bow.
- Get back to the controls — you’ll have to jump toward the bowl where you’re trying to get the ball and work your way around to the left and back up top.
- There are two ways to solve this puzzle. You can carefully and patiently work the ball through the maze like you’re expected to, or you can literally turn it on its head — flip your controller over and you’ll be presented with a blank slate to work with. You’ll have to rotate the controller 180 degrees so that you still have the little tab sticking off the side to work with.
- Whichever way you solve it, a quick twitch right when the ball rolls onto the sticky-outy bit will launch it into the chute that will deliver it to the bowl.
- Head down to claim your spirit orb.