How to find Suma Sahma shrine: Suma Sahma shrine is located in southern Hyrule, in the Wasteland Tower region. It is buried high on a snowy mountaintop, east of Dila Maag shrine. If you zoom in on your map, you will see a small pond and cabin located between Mount Granajh and Daval Peak, which is your point of reference. (Browse the gallery above for the precise location.)
How to reveal the Suma Sahma entrance
- Find the cabin on the ridge between the two mountain peaks.
- Kill the enemies lurking in the area, which include an Ice Lizalfos, so they won't damage you or the surrounding snowballs.
- Grab a mid-sized snowball from those available on the ground around the cabin.
- Head south so that you face out toward a wall from the cliff, a few steps south from the cabin.
- Spot what looks like an altar protruding from the cliff.
- Hold the snowball over your head while standing near the edge of the cliff where the cabin is positioned, so that as the sun rises in the sky, the shadow of the snowball perfectly overlaps the central portion of the altar (as you get closer to achieving your goal, the shrine will start to turn color).
- Enter the shrine, open the treasure chest for a Moonlight Scimitar Long Throw, meet Suma Shama, and collect your spirit orb.
Note that the shrine is most easily revealed between 4 and 6 p.m., depending on your position. The sun isn't casting a shadow at the right angle during other parts of the day. If you have cleared out the enemies and have a long time to wait for that window of opportunity, you can use wood and flint to build a fire and advance the clock to noon, so you have less time to wait.