How to find Keeha Yoog shrine: Keeha Yoog is located in western Hyrule, in the Gerudo Tower region. The easiest way to find its location is to look at the map and find the text marking the Gerudo Summit. Your destination is roughly halfway between that text and the text marking the Cliffs of Ruvara, on the side of a cliff. (Browse the gallery below for the precise location.)
How to solve the Keeha Yoog shrine puzzles and find the treasure chests
- Travel to the area indicated above and look along the cliffs that face out toward the lowlands to the northeast.
- On one of the cliffs, you will see what looks like a shrine altar, with bolts of lightning indicated along its top, bottom, left and right sides.
- Stand on the ledge below and aim up at the images with a shock arrow.
- Fire the arrow so that it hits the point at the center of the altar. You likely will be standing below and firing upward at a steep angle, so aim higher than your intended target, as the arrow will drop a bit in flight.
How to clear the Keeha Yoog shrine
- When the shrine appears after you hit your target, enter it.
- Grab the diamond from the treasure chest.
- Head for the exit, meet Keeha Yoog, and collect your spirit orb.