How to find Shada Naw shrine: Shada Naw is located in northwestern Hyrule, in the Hebra Tower region. Head east from Hebra Tundra, veering slightly southeast. You will find the shrine just northwest of a clump of bushes on the map, north of Coldsnap Hollow and northwest of Hebra East Summit. (Browse the gallery below for the precise location.)
How to solve the Shada Naw shrine puzzles and find the treasure chests
There are multiple ways to clear this shrine, which features large fans that send wind gusts along platforms, so that you can use magnesis to move blocks and direct an orb to a basin and trigger a platform. However, there's a much easier way to clear the shrine, as noted below.
- From where you enter, look directly left, near the fan that blows wind toward the top of a ramp, to spot a treasure chest resting on a higher ledge.
- Follow the ledges around the outer side of the room so that you get near the chest, and use magnesis to bring it down to your level.
- Open the chest to obtain the Great Frostblade.
- Drop down to the floor at the lowest level and find the orb on the pedestal.
- Look nearby at the walled area, and find a low opening through which you can throw the orb.
- The orb settles in the basin, and you will see a section of the walkway (near where you entered) rise to a higher level.
- Lift the orb out of the basin, which lowers the ledge. Turn toward the ramp and throw the orb up the ramp.
- Quickly use stasis to freeze the orb as it starts to roll back down the ramp.
- Run up the ramp, then hop out and to the left. Run left and then up the ramps, toward the area entrance, so that you are in position by the time stasis expires and the orb rolls back down the ramp to settle in the basin.
- Let the platform carry you up to the higher level.
- Head for the nearby exit, meet Shada Naw and collect your spirit orb.