How to find To Quomo shrine: To Quomo is located in northwestern Hyrule, in the Hebra Tower region. It is actually underground, in the Hebra Great Skeleton area, but you will find the entrance southeast from there, near the east edge of the Hebra North Summit. On the map, look for a small square of water, near some trees. (Browse the gallery below for the precise location.)
How to access To Quomo shrine
- Travel to the base of the Hebra North Summit as noted above.
- Look for a wall with high, double gates that are locked shut.
- Backtrack uphill, watching for a small pool of water as you go.
- Use cryonis to create two blocks of ice that rise from the water, forming a bridge.
- Continue uphill to find large snowballs.
- Toss one of the snowballs down the hill, so that it rolls across the ice bridge you created and crashes against the gates, opening them.
- Proceed through the underground cave to find the actual shrine entrance.
How to solve the To Quomo shrine puzzles and find the treasure chests
- Enter the shrine, located in the underground Hebra Great Skeleton area.
- Start forward through the shrine to find a treasure chest you can open for the Royal Claymore.
- Head for the exit, meet To Quomo and collect your spirit orb.