How to find Lanno Kooh shrine: Lanno Kooh is located in western Hyrule, in the Hebra Tower region. From the tower, it's a short distance due west, but hidden from sight. Look for the enemy encampment, near the water. The shrine is located along that river. (Browse the gallery for the precise location.)
How to access Lanno Kooh shrine
- Descend so that you are crawling along the bank of the river, near the enemy encampment.
- Head in the direction opposite the encampment, where there is a low-hanging mass of snow from which the river seems to flow.
- Continue crawling along the bank, keeping close to the water's level but not touching it (since touching the water freezes you at these temperatures).
- Pass under the overhanging rock's low lip, and continue along the bank as you see the shrine on an island ahead of you.
- Come even with the shrine and ascend along the ceiling, until you are positioned over the island where the shrine rests.
- Drop onto the island and defeat the Lizalfos enemies that attack.
- Lift a small rock to find a Korok, near one side of the shrine.
- Enter the shrine and grab the Gold Rupee from the chest.
- Head for the exit, meet Lanno Kooh and collect your spirit orb.