How to find Gee Ha'rah shrine: Gee Ha'rah shrine is located in western Hyrule, in the Hebra Tower region. From the tower, head northwest across the mountain ridge to reach the southeast portion of the Kopeeki Drifts. The shrine is located there, behind some doors, though you'll have to go through some extra steps to reach it. (Browse the gallery for the precise location.)
How to access Gee Ha'rah shrine
- From the large gates that block your way to the shrine, head uphill toward the northwest.
- At the top of the hill, look around to find a grouping of several small snowballs.
- Pick up a snowball and carry it to the troughs near the top of the hill.
- Toss the snowball so that it rolls down the troughs that lead to the gates at the bottom. You have to do this from very nearly the top of the hill, or the snowball won't amass enough size to do its job. If you choose the wrong trough, the snowball will roll off course before hitting the bottom.
- When the snowball has enough speed and size and is in the proper trough, it will smash against the gates and knock them back so that you can enter a cave and the waiting shrine.
How to solve the Gee Ha'rah shrine puzzles and find the treasure chests
- Ahead of you, a large stone ball hangs in the air from a rope, above a plunger.
- Fire a shot from your bow to sever the cord, so that the ball drops on the plunger and activates it.
- Pass through the opening to reach a branching corridor where you can head either left or right.
- Start by heading left, to reach a room with another large stone ball, suspended from two ropes with a plunger on the wall to the right.
- Sever the left of those ropes with another shot from your bow, so that the right rope remains and allows the stone ball to swing down and press against the plunger.
- Open the treasure chest that was beyond the locked gate to receive a diamond.
- Return to the branch in the path, and this time proceed along the hallway that led to the right.
- Note the stone ball that hangs in the air from two ropes. It is positioned directly over a plunger.
- Use stasis to freeze the ball in place.
- Quickly fire a shot from your arrow to sever the left rope and a second shot to sever the right rope, before the rune's effects cease.
- If you were quick enough, the stone ball drops straight down and presses the plunger, opening a new gate.
- Head for the exit, meet Gee Ha'rah and collect your spirit orb.