How to find Ze Kasho shrine: Ze Kasho is located in northeast Hyrule, in the Akkala Tower region. It is found on a high bank above the South Akkala stable, a short distance northwest from Akkala Tower. You can easily jump from the tower and glide to your destination. (Browse the gallery for the precise location.)
How to solve the Ze Kasho shrine puzzles and find the treasure chests
- From the entrance, head forward and interact with the terminal.
- Tilt your controller to move the spiked traps to create a center aisle through which you can safely cross. Make sure that the far edge of the platform is slightly elevated.
- Cross through the safe zone and to the next ledge, then pass through the opening to arrive at one end of a large room with four laser beams spread across it.
- Hit the nearby crystal with your sword, then sprint along the platform while chunks of it rotate, temporarily preventing the laser beams from reaching you. It's important to sprint quickly to the far side, because you won't make it if you move at a more leisurely pace. An alternate method is to slowly cross the room and use stasis on each of the statues on the room's sides, to temporarily prevent them from firing lasers so that you can safely cross in front of them one at a time, but this secondary method takes considerably longer.
- Once you reach the far side of that platform, look to your right to see a treasure chest resting on a high ledge.
- If you want to open the chest, look back the way you came, at the crystal. Each time you hit it with an arrow, a square block rotates around the ledge where you should currently be standing, in line with the treasure chest. You want to shoot the the crystal so that the moving block starts coming up and around the lower side of the platform.
- As the block comes into sight, jump out to it while it is just barely low enough to do so. Link may slide, but there is a small lip that extends to prevent him from sliding off the block and into the abyss. The timing on this is tricky, and may take several attempts.
- The block carries you up so that you are a high vantage point. Jump out from there and use your paraglider to safely reach the ledge with the treasure chest.
- Open the treasure chest to obtain the Silverscale Spear.
- Cross back over to the main platform and continue into the next room.
- Interact with the terminal.
- Tilt your controller to direct three metal orbs so that they settle into the three inverted arcs and press the three switches, all at once. The block at the top center of the tilting platform will help you divide the orbs, but there's no easy shortcut here. You just have to keep at it until you get it.
- A gate opens.
- Pass through that gate, meet Ze Kasho and collect your spirit orb.