How to find Tutsuwa Nima shrine: Tutsuwa Nima shrine is located in northeastern Hyrule, in the Akkala Tower region. Journey west from the East Akkala stable to find the Spring of Power area. The shrine is only available after you clear a shrine quest called The Spring of Power. Once you clear that quest, you will be able to access the shrine from the northeast side of the Spring of Power. (Browse the gallery for the precise location.)
How to clear The Spring of Power shrine quest
- Visit the East Akkala stable area.
- Talk to Nobo, who is seated by the fire, and choose the This area? dialogue option to initiate the shrine quest.
- Travel due west across some grasslands to reach the Spring of Power.
- Pray to the goddess statue, which will tell you to bring Dinraal's scale to the spring.
- You will need to obtain the scale from the flying red dragon you may have previously seen in the skies around Hyrule, which is most easily found to the north of the Eldin area, when certain conditions are in effect. The next few steps walk you through producing those conditions, though other approaches may also work for you.
- First, fast travel to Gorae Torr Shrine, which is located north of Death Mountain.
- Sit at the camp fire and advance the time to Morning, at 5 a.m.
- Travel quickly west, toward the Eldin Great Skeleton area. Position yourself on the hills to the southeast.
- Look to the sky, and you should see the dragon descending toward the ground, starting at around 8:30 a.m.
- Glide out and toward the large skeleton carcass, so that your paraglider brings you almost to its level as the dragon is descending and passing overhead nearby.
- Pull out your bow and fire shots at its belly with bomb arrows.
- A Dinraal's scale should drop to the ground, sparkling as it falls so that it's difficult to miss.
- Grab the scale and return to the Spring of Power.
- Hold the scale and set it down in the shallow water in front of the statue. It will begin glowing if you positioned it properly, and the quest is complete. Now you can enter the shrine.
How to defeat the Guardian Scout IV
Wear the strongest armor to this battle that you can, and bring guardian weapons with high damage output. Begin by drinking an elixir that improves your attack power, then move in close and strike your opponent with Flurry Rush attacks when possible. After it attacks a few times with its armaments, the guardian will typically use a whirling attack, so get out of the way and then move in quickly to land a few more strikes. Elemental arrows also work nicely when you need to attack from a distance. When the guardian collapses and a laser tracks your movement, the guardian is almost dead and you have a limited amount of time to hack it to pieces before it starts doing serious damage that is difficult to sustain.
Your prize when you win is a Flamespear and a spirit orb, as well as the usual assortment of guardian parts.