How to find Ritaag Zumo shrine: Ritaag Zumo shrine is located in eastern Hyrule, in the Akkala Tower region. From Katosa Aug shrine near Akkala East stable, head south along the road and watch the coastline. You will see the swirl-shaped Rist Peninsula from vantage points just off the main road. Ritaag Zumo shrine is located at the center of that swirling land mass. (Browse the gallery for the precise location.) However, you need to complete the Into the Vortex shrine quest to access it.
How to clear the Into the Vortex shrine quest
- Head to the sothern portion of the Rist Peninsula, just southeast of Malin Bay.
- Look around for a shallow pool of water with a tombstone and a metal orb.
- Read the tombstone to initiate the shrine quest.
- Pick up and carry the metal orb as you head downhill and start around the peninsula.
- You must battle enemies as you go. There are a variety of foes, including Moblins, Lizalfos and Octorock, along with enemies that ride on horse.
- Deal with the enemies as necessary. Set down the orb when you need to take care of a group of them, then pick it up and continue slowly making your way around the curving peninsula.
- When you reach a point where there is a stone slab lying partway across the water, that indicates shallow water. You can wade across, as a shortcut.
- Once you are at the center of the peninsula, find the altar.
- Drop the orb in the groove on the altar to clear the quest and reveal the shrine.
How to solve the Ritaag Zumo shrine puzzles and find the treasure chests
- Enter the shrine after clearing the Into the Vortex shrine quest.
- Grab the Giant Ancient Core from the treasure chest.
- Head for the exit, meet Ritaag Zumo and collect your spirit orb.