Collecting spirit orbs from shrines is only the first step to increasing Link’s health and stamina in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The next step is to find a goddess statue where you can cash them in. It’s easy enough to fast travel back to the very first statue you encountered on the Great Plateau, but there are 13 goddess statues scattered around Hyrule that might be closer.
Generally, the goddess statues are located in villages. But not always. Use the map above and the list below to help find the closest one.
- Great Plateau region, Temple of Time
- Lake region, Spring of Courage (Serpent’s Jaws shrine quest)
- Dueling Peaks region, Kakariko Village
- Faron region, Lurelin Village
- Hateno region, Hateno Village
- Hateno region, Spring of Wisdom (Spring of Wisdom shrine quest)
- Lanayru region, Zora’s Domain
- Akkala region, Tarrey Town
- Akkala region, Spring of Power (Spring of Power shrine quest)
- Eldin region, Goron City
- Woodland region, Korok Forest
- Tabantha region, Rito Village
- Woodland region, Rona Kachta shrine
Update June 6, 2017: Thanks to Polygon user tacticalGraphics, we've updated the map and text above to add the Woodland region goddess statue at Rona Kachta shrine.