Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 2 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC pits you against stalizalfos (skeletal lizalfos) this time, with a couple of electric keese thrown in for fun. In this guide, we’ll show you how to defeat them all with minimal wear and tear on your precious weapons — and how to find the hidden treasure chest.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 2 walkthrough
- Turn to the right to avoid the mouth of the cave. Use something long and pointy to take them out like a spear. You can even target them pretty easily with a bow or drop a remote bomb and detonate it near them.
- Summon a remote bomb and slowly head into the mouth of the skull-cave.
- Toss the bomb in from the mouth of the cave, then slowly follow it. When the stalizalfos pop out of the ground, detonate the bomb. Just make sure you’re out of the blast radius.
- Clean up the stalizalfos, then sweep around the inside of the cave for stuff to pick up.
- Go grab the treasure chest near a tree to the left of the skull-cave’s entrance, then you’re done.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 2 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 2 armor and weapons
- Reinforced lizal shield
- Lizal forked boomerang
- Spiked boko spear x2
- Arrows (crates in cave)
Underground Floor 2 food
- Crates in cave
Final Trials: Underground Floor 2 treasure chest
Use magnesis to find the treasure chest buried in the ground to the left of the cave. You’ll find a royal guard’s sword inside.