Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 is another oasis level. You’re here to collect some prizes and cook some meals. In this The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC guide, we’ll show you how to find the fairy, all of the items — and how cook the best meals.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 walkthrough
- There’s one fairy at the back of the room. Crouch and go retrieve it. You can cook with it if you really want to, but it’s probably best to keep in your pocket for an emergency.
- Collect everything. EVERYTHING.
- Just like in the Beginning and Middle Trials, the standard rules apply: Use five ingredients at a time whenever you can, don’t mix effects and cook everything.
- Cook the hearty truffles by themselves for two meals that restore all hearts. A meal using the razorshrooms will give you an attack boost, and the armored carps will get you a defense boost.
- When you’re done cooking, put on your new flamebreaker boots, and head to the portal.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 armor and weapons
- Arrows in crates behind chests
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 food
- Crates behind chests
- Armored carp (water on left)
- Razorshrooms (next to cooking fire)
- Hearty truffles (back of room on left)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 6 treasure chest
- Flamebreaker boots
- Knight’s bow
- Ancient arrows x3