Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is a fight between you and a white-maned lynel, a guardian turret and a herd of horse-mounted bokoblins. In this guide, we’ll show you how to beat them all and where to find this level’s items.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 walkthrough
This is it. You made it to the end. And the Trail of the Sword saved the best for last. You get a little bit of everything this time, and you’re going to be very happy we told you to save those ancient arrows.
Everything is going to see you as soon as you land. That’s a problem, but it’s OK. You’ve got this.
- Ignore the bokoblins and head straight for the white-maned lynel. This serves two purposes: It keeps you from getting shot by the turret, and it gets you close to your first target.
- Shoot the lynel with an ancient arrow. You can lock it in place with stasis if you’ve got the time, or you can just take the shot.
- Drop some remote bombs as you serpentine your way toward the guardian’s tower. Detonate them behind you to take out some of the bokoblins that are chasing you.
- Climb up the tower and shoot the guardian turret with another ancient arrow. You can fight it the long way if you really want, but this is the end of the trials, so why save them?
- Glide down to the ruins in the middle of the room. There’s a treasure chest and a couple of crates. The crates will get you some arrows and there are bomb arrows in the chest.
- Now it’s just you and the bokoblins. And you just got some shiny, new bomb arrows. Be a shame not to use them.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 armor, weapons and food
We’ll list some of them here, but the weapons and items in this level are about to disappear anyway. Use up everything you’ve got, and don’t worry about planning ahead any more.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 armor and weapons
- Arrows (crates in middle)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 food
Final Trials: Underground Floor 23 treasure chest
- Bomb arrows
If you're looking for more, be sure to check out our full guide for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which includes The Master Trials guides for the Great Plateau Season Pass bonus chest locations, the Travel Medallion and Hero’s Path and every piece of new armor, including:
- How to find the Korok Mask (EX Strange Mask Rumors side quest)
- How to find Majora’s Mask (EX Treasure: Ancient Mask side quest)
- How to find Midna’s Helmet (EX Treasure: Twilight Relic)
- How to find Tingle’s Fairy Clothes (EX Treasure: Fairy Clothes side quest)
- How to find the Phantom armor (EX Treasure: Phantasma side quest)