Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 21 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is a fight between you and a lone guardian skywatcher. In this guide, we’ll show you how to beat it all and where to find this Underground Floor’s items and treasure chest.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 21 walkthrough
- Guardian skywatchers suck.
- Seriously. They suck a lot.
- Run forward, taking care to avoid the gaze of the skywatcher. Climb to the top of the tower in the center of the room and open the chest.
- Paraglide down and use bullet time to shoot an ancient arrow into the skywatcher’s eye. You do have to shoot it in the eye, though. The ancient arrow does a lot of damage, but not enough to one-shot the skywatcher unless you shoot it in the eye. (This brings you down to seven ancient arrows, but you only have five tough enemies left.)
- If you don’t have ancient arrows, use bomb arrows to shoot its propellers from you vantage point at the top of the pillars. They’ll eventually fall off, and the skywatcher will fall to the ground for you to destroy.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 21 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. But not this one.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 21 armor and weapons
- Arrows (barrel and crate near the central tower)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 21 food
Final Trials: Underground Floor 21 treasure chest
- Bomb arrows (top of the central tower)
- Previous: Final Trials: Underground Floor 20 walkthrough
- Next: Final Trials: Underground Floor 22 walkthrough
If you're looking for more, be sure to check out our full guide for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which includes The Master Trials guides for the Great Plateau Season Pass bonus chest locations, the Travel Medallion and Hero’s Path and every piece of new armor, including:
- How to find the Korok Mask (EX Strange Mask Rumors side quest)
- How to find Majora’s Mask (EX Treasure: Ancient Mask side quest)
- How to find Midna’s Helmet (EX Treasure: Twilight Relic)
- How to find Tingle’s Fairy Clothes (EX Treasure: Fairy Clothes side quest)
- How to find the Phantom armor (EX Treasure: Phantasma side quest)