Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 20 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is just a fight between you and a guardian stalker. In this guide, we’ll show you how to beat it — in either of two ways depending on your inventory and preference — and where to find this level’s items.
This time, there’s only one guardian stalker to deal with. Sure, it’s walking around, but you just fought six in a row. What’s one more? The first step in this floor is to take a deep breath.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 20 walkthrough
- Head straight for the fountain in the middle. Smash the barrels and the crates for the arrows inside.
- Climb either the fountain or the large tree and jump off to start the fight. Use bullet time to shoot it in the eye and stun it.
- Try to focus on the legs. Damage them enough, and they’ll break. This will hobble it and keep the guardian from chasing you. This guardian isn’t polite enough to just sit still while you shoot it in the eye.
- Use the trees, the fountain and even the brushfires the guardian’s eye-blast starts to get another bullet time shot off.
- Use stasis to lock it into place while you line up your shot.
- Just keep repeating that process. We believe in you.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 20 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 20 armor and weapons
- Arrows (in crates and barrels near the fountain)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 20 food
Final Trials: Underground Floor 20 treasure chest
- Previous: Final Trials: Underground Floor 19 walkthrough
- Next: Final Trials: Underground Floor 21 walkthrough
If you're looking for more, be sure to check out our full guide for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which includes The Master Trials guides for the Great Plateau Season Pass bonus chest locations, the Travel Medallion and Hero’s Path and every piece of new armor, including:
- How to find the Korok Mask (EX Strange Mask Rumors side quest)
- How to find Majora’s Mask (EX Treasure: Ancient Mask side quest)
- How to find Midna’s Helmet (EX Treasure: Twilight Relic)
- How to find Tingle’s Fairy Clothes (EX Treasure: Fairy Clothes side quest)
- How to find the Phantom armor (EX Treasure: Phantasma side quest)