Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 18 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is your final oasis level. In this guide, we’ll show you how to find all of the items — including three fairies — and how to cook the best meals. You’ll need to make them count (and last).
Final Trials: Underground Floor 18 walkthrough
- There are three fairies to find this time. Crouch to sneak up on them.
- Sweep the room to collect everything.
- When you cook up your food, make sure you cook the hearty bass by themselves and one at a time. This will give you three meals that will completely restore your health (plus additional yellow hearts).
- Cook up the rest of your items following our usual rules: Use five ingredients at a time whenever you can, don’t mix effects and cook everything.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 18 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 18 armor and weapons
Final Trials: Underground Floor 18 food
- Ironshrooms x2
- Stamella shrooms x2
- Hearty bass x3
- Crates behind chests
Final Trials: Underground Floor 18 treasure chest
- Royal bow
- Royal shield
- Royal broadsword
- Previous: Final Trials: Underground Floor 17 (lynel) walkthrough
- Next: Final Trials: Underground Floor 19 walkthrough
If you're looking for more, be sure to check out our full guide for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which includes The Master Trials guides for the Great Plateau Season Pass bonus chest locations, the Travel Medallion and Hero’s Path and every piece of new armor, including:
- How to find the Korok Mask (EX Strange Mask Rumors side quest)
- How to find Majora’s Mask (EX Treasure: Ancient Mask side quest)
- How to find Midna’s Helmet (EX Treasure: Twilight Relic)
- How to find Tingle’s Fairy Clothes (EX Treasure: Fairy Clothes side quest)
- How to find the Phantom armor (EX Treasure: Phantasma side quest)