Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 14 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is a battle between you and blue bokoblin archers, two ice chuchus, a lizalfos and a silver moblin. In this guide, we’ll show you how to beat them all and where to find this level’s items and treasure chest.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 14 walkthrough
- Turn to the left as soon as you land and put the hill between you and the tower in the middle of the room. Climb slowly up until you can see the tower and the blue bokoblin looking at/for you. Use a good bow to arc an arrow into his face for a one-shot kill.
- Continue to the southwest corner of the room, then skirt up the left side of the room. In the northwest corner, you’ll find a block of ice. Melt it — either by standing nearby with a fire weapon or creating a fire — to unblock an updraft.
- Use the updraft to bullet time the two bokoblins on the middle level of the tower. You can also maneuver around the tower on the ground to get shots on them, but it’s much less reliable.
- There are two ice chuchus and a lizalfos at the base of the tower, but you can ignore them for now. Continue to skirt around the room and you’ll find another block of ice with a chest inside in the northeast corner. Melt it to collect some ancient arrows. You’re not going to use them, though (see our note below).
- Now you can take out the ice chuchus and the lizalfos. The lizalfos will drop with a single hit from a fire weapon or a fire arrow.
- There’s another blocked updraft on the side of the room near where you started. Go unblock it now to use in your fight against the silver bokoblin at the top of the tower.
- You can use the updrafts to launch a series of bullet time attacks, but that will take a lot of arrows. Instead, use the first updraft to position yourself for a sneak attack on the silver moblin. You can retreat to the updrafts to reposition, or just press the fight on foot.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 14 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 14 armor and weapons
- Forked lizal spear
- Dragonbone boko bat
- Dragonbone boko club
- Dragonbone boko shield
- Dragonbone moblin club
- Dragon bone boko bow
- Arrows (crates on tower)
- Ice arrows (crates on tower)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 14 food
- Crate at top of tower
Final Trials: Underground Floor 14 treasure chest
- Ancient arrows x3