Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 12 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is another oasis level (but not the final oasis level, which is worth keeping in mind when you get to the cooking pot). In this guide, we’ll show you how to find the items, collect the fairies and cook the best meals.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 12 walkthrough
- Immediately crouch and head to the back to collect the two fairies.
- Collect everything.
- Cook the hearty radish by itself. This will give you a meal that will restore all of your hearts, plus one more.
- Cook the sizzlefin trouts with a couple of the spicy peppers for a long-lasting cold resistance meal.
- Cook up the rest of your items following our usual rules: Use five ingredients at a time whenever you can, don’t mix effects and cook everything.
- Put on your new shirt and head for the portal.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 12 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 12 armor and weapons
- Arrows (crates behind chests)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 12 food
- Crates behind chests
- Spicy peppers x6
- Silent shroom
- Sizzlefin trout x3
- Hearty radish
- Stamella shroom x2
Final Trials: Underground Floor 12 treasure chest
- Royal guard’s shield
- Stone smasher
- Hylian tunic