Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 11 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is a fight between you and an igneo talus. In this guide, we’ll show you how to beat it (easily!). Seriously: With the right strategy and equipment, this fight can will be over before you know it. In this guide, we’ll show you how to do it.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 11 walkthrough
- If you want to ride updrafts, blow up the piles of rocks in the southeast and northwest corners. This helps (a little), but it’s by no means a requirement.
- Get close to the igneo talus and trigger it to stand up.
- Your first job is to cool it off so you can climb it. Hit it with your great frostblade or an ice arrow (if you have any left).
- All that’s left is to climb on top, equip a really strong two-handed weapon — that iron sledgehammer you picked up on Underground Floor 9 works great here — lock on and spin until the talus drops.
- If you ever get thrown off, hit it with another ice attack and repeat the climb-and-spin.
- Use magnesis or your sledgehammer to break the metal crates for some arrows.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 11 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 11 armor and weapons
- Arrows (metal crates)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 11 food
Final Trials: Underground Floor 11 treasure chest