Trial of the Sword: Final Trials: Underground Floor 8 in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s The Master Trials DLC is a fight between you and three lizalfos. In this guide, we’ll show you how to beat them all without even touching them — and, of course, where where to find this level’s items.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 8 walkthrough
- Equip a good bow and your great frostblade.
- Jump into the updraft ahead of you and a little to the left. Ride the updraft toward the island/pillar to the left.
- Either use bullet time to take out the lizalfos with headshots (it’ll take four shots with your best bow) or you can stun it with a headshot, then take him out with one swing of your frostblade.
- Repeat this process — either headshots or stuns and single swings — to take out the other two lizalfos.
- Use magnesis to smash the two metal crates. Just make sure you drop them on a flat surface — like the middle of the pillar — or they’ll bounce into the lava.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 8 armor, weapons and food
Nearly every underground floor in Trial of the Sword includes some combination of armor, weapons and food that you should collect before leaving and use in subsequent levels. Here’s what you can find in this underground floor.
Final Trials: Underground Floor 8 armor and weapons
- Strengthened lizal bow x3
- Fire arrows (metal crate)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 8 food
- Metal crate (this food is already cooked)
Final Trials: Underground Floor 8 treasure chest